Saturday, February 20th: Sew-A-Long Sew Fabulous Charms Quilt
Enjoy making a Sew Fabulous Charms Quilt together in this virtual sew-a-long group class!
Sew-A-Long Class: Sew Fabulous Charms Quilt
Date: Saturday, February 20 (time not set)
What you will need:
- 2 charm packs (for a throw size quilt)
- or a layer cake (for a larger quilt).
- Border Fabric (1 yard)
- Sashing Fabric (1 1/2 yards)
- Binding Fabric (1/2 yard)
- Backing Fabric (3 yards)
- Plan to spend about 3-4 hours.
- Price includes Sew Fabulous Charms Pattern (to be emailed prior to class time)
Note: I will be using the Walk in a Park Layer Cake that I will cut into 5" squares. I will use the fabrics from the layer cake as well as coordinating solids to create piano keys for the border.
You can find the Wake in the Park layer cake here: https://www.sewfabulousquilts.com/products/walk-in-the-park-layer-cake-42-pieces-10-x-10-squares-7020?_pos=2&_sid=0741c4787&_ss=r
Please come prepared with the required supplies noted above 🙂 Note:
Pricing is per person
- Virtual class (Zoom Meeting)
- Class time will run approximately 3-4 hours
Complete Sew Fabulous Charms Quilt
View more images here in our online store!